It's time to remind you that Q3 of the Finish - A - Long is drawing to a close. You still have plenty of time for a last finish or two, but it would now be time to get on with it. Here is the end of Q3 schedule:
- September 30 - The link to post your Q3 finishes opens
- September 30 - October 7 - bonus week for very last minute finishes
- October 7 - The link to post your Q3 finishes closes at midnight MST.
We have a great set of excellent tutorials from talented quilters set up to enjoy during our bonus week:
- October 1: Elizabeth from OP Quilts: Y Seams
- October 2: Karen from CapitolaQuilter: Giant x and + Block
- October 4: Debbie from A Quilter's Table: Clutch Purse
- October 5: Anna from HootnHaller: Sewing Machine Cover
- October 6: Katy from The Littlest Thistle: The Math Behind Perfect Pouches
In case you need any added incentives to encourage you to get your Q3 finishes done, remember that each qualifying finish is an entry into the random draw for the Q3 prizes from our wonderful sponsors. Please remember to support these excellent shops and feel free to thank them for their FAL sponsorship when you visit them. They are:
Surprise Package from Rhonda at Quilter in the Gap
£25 Gift Certificate from Tikki London
So, what are you waiting for - finishing a project to get it out the door of your sewing room and to qualify for such great prizes might also be viewed as selfish sewing. By the way, I have 2 of the 6 projects on my Q3 list done, so I will not have a total bust this quarter like I had in Q2. I am going to see if I can manage some more too.
I can't wait to see all your finishes.